Tell us about your case, and we will tell you how we can help!
Fresno Family Mediation Lawyer
Although divorce and family disputes can take an emotional and financial toll on clients, it doesn’t have to be this way. Mediation offers families a cost-effective and easier way to resolve their disputes with dignity and respect. During mediation, a neutral mediator helps both parties reach a solution that is agreeable to everyone. Our lawyers at Arnold Law Group, APC have extensive experience providing customized and effective solutions to a broad spectrum of family law matters.
We can provide skilled mediation services for a wide range of matters, including:
- Child custody disputes, including relocation, visitation, etc.
- Asset and property division
- Spousal support payments
- And other family disputes
Benefits of Mediation for Divorce & Family Law Disputes
- Save on costs of not having to litigate in family court
- Take control of the outcome, rather than leave it in the hands of a judge
- Keep your issues private and out of the public eye
- Protect your children from unnecessary stress and trauma
- Minimize stress and hostility of a trial
While mediation is a great option for many couples, it is not always ideal in certain situations, such as those involving domestic violence, where parties deeply distrust or resent each other, one spouse is a bully, spouses are unwilling to communicate with each other, etc. Talk to your family lawyer to see if mediation is right for you.
How the Mediation Process Works
Family law mediation is a very private process between you, your spouse, the neutral mediator, and your respective attorneys. Although hiring an attorney is not required, it is often recommended that you consult an attorney to help you make sure that the solutions you reach are in your best interests.
Commonly, the mediation process consists of:
- Both parties meet to identify the issues to be discussed
- Parties discuss and come to an agreement on issues, which may span several meetings
- Settlements are drafted and signed
- Parties will file the settlement agreements with the courts
Preserve Relationships & Avoid Stress with Mediation
If you would like to explore mediation as an option for your divorce or family law matter, don’t hesitate to contact our Fresno mediation lawyers at Arnold Law Group, APC. We can evaluate your unique situation and help you find a solution that meets your needs.
Schedule your consultation through our online form or by calling us directly at (559) 900-1263 today.
Is It Better to Settle a Divorce Out of Court or Go to Trial?
Dealing with Parental Alienation in Custody Disputes
How Do I Dismiss a Divorce Petition in California?
Why Do Older Couples Get Divorced?
How Can Separate Property Become Community Property in California?
The Impact of Substance Abuse on Child Custody in California
How Do I Become a Child's Guardian in California?
How Do I Protect My Child During a Divorce in California?